Friday, June 8, 2012

Four year of Blogging

Its been four odd years since I have been blogging...though the literary quality is as dismal as it was before..perhaps my thoughts have become much more complex these days, than what it used to be...

I had started writing about my life, love and journey involved in this blog. Not really sure,who else reads this blog apart from myself, but I wanted to talk about somethings in my life, which I could not speak otherwise..I am sure..I have achieved it a bit...

Last four years has been pretty unforgettable..made a few friends, lost a few, acquired grey hair, a new car, a much darker skin tone, and some nice fridge magnets....
Somethings remained same...a sense of loss, optimism and forgetfulness...my characteristics are still in place...have not changed a bit!

I would like to end this post with a poem which has touched much of life and thinking in a strange way...this poem talks about the transient nature of human life...and the eternal journey that we undertake...

"And the night shall be filled with music,    
  And the cares, that infest the day,    
Shall fold their tents, like the Arabs,    
  And as silently steal away."
- by H.W.Longfellow

My journey across the globe continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment