Sunday, April 7, 2013

Letter to someone I have not seen for a long time

Dear Sunshine,

This is my first letter in a long time...2012 and its memories have already faded into my brain..A not too new 2013 stares at me....Life has changed over the months....I have become a sort of different person...my strange behavior of lonely wandering has now changed...It has a new destination...
The paths now lead to you…whom I love....all the dreams start and surround you...
I have argued with you…I have fought you...loved you and dreamed and hoped and prayed for you....You have been a strange influence in my life....
You have been firm and at the same calm in the face of storms....

Our love is growing stronger day by day...from the depths of fight into the new future...I promise to be worthy of you always....I promise to take better care of you...provide with hope and attention always and not to shy away from responsibilities....
I am thousands of mile away from you...sitting a small room stuffed with unwashed socks and pile of cloths....a collective sense of frustration creeps inside me...for not seeing you too often...not spending enough time with you....

But I am stuck in place...in a work with little happiness...you gives me something which I cannot explain...some sort of elixir...your voice recharges my battery...gives me a tingling feeling....
You are still reason I am fighting for...for waking up morning and dragging my tired soul to another excruciatingly awful day at work....
You are the reason I am here....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment