Monday, July 9, 2012

Some Thoughts

As my tenure draws closure....its the time for me to head back to the place where it all began.....though it's not really comforting to be in Bangalore.....but I don't seem to have much of an option.....Things have changed since I was last there...lot has changed.......I have changed....a new phase of life awaits there.....not sure how I will react to it....but somehow it does give me hope and also poses a lot of questions.....

Yes, I am thinking about getting married and settling the score.....but a lot questions come to my mind....I happened meet quite few girls over last year...some charming..some not so...and some downright revolting in their attitude.....But I wonder, if I don't find someone who will love me, then what's the point in getting married! It seems all about compromising, and even to an extent that you don't have much left to yourself....

Every other person seem to ask me questions, plans and suddenly disappear in the social networking sites as they come....some become aloof and some do not bother to respond.....I guess I have become so incompetent that I cannot seem to find a right person for me! Is there a shortage of right sensitive women in India? or is it that they all are looking for potential Ayushman Khuarana's!....if that is the case why does women pose as sensitive, loving, caring as their attribute! I don't seem to see a iota of that, in them!!

All I have thought about and experienced seem to be nothing but crap.....I am slowly turned against arranged marriage..I guess I don't have much hope finding anyone in near future...so I should better concentrate on my other hobbies to keep me occupied....what about Ben Nevis?

Yes, to update, I will be climbing Ben Nevis this weekend....probably I will stand on highest mountain in United Kingdom and have samosa, while thinking about someone....no...I will rather think next climb...

Welcome to my new life....

No comments:

Post a Comment