Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last letter to my love


No matter whatever you do in life…just remember that there was a guy…me…who loved you more than anything else...who was crazy about you...who just loved you and wanted nothing in return..
I just wanted to see you smile and be happy…I know that I might never have touched your heart in anyway...just wanted you to know...that I tried every day to become closer to you...I tried my best...I had put whatever I can...from wherever I can…
You know I have waited for someone like you for so long…so when I met you, I knew I have found my princess…since that bus journey…I have been madly in love with you…
You have been the love of my life...there is little doubt in my mind, that I have never ever loved anyone more than you…Never... And never will be.
Lovingly yours.

1 comment: